9CM MASSAGE BALL
NW. : 100G
MOQ : PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
COLOR: YELLOW, GREEN, RED, BLUE , CUSTOMIZED COLOR
CUSTOMIZED PACKING ACCEPT
CUSTOMIZED COLOR, WEIGHT ACCEPT
- Trail order accept
- Customized color
- Logo printed / customized packing
- OEM & ODM accept
- - Factory sale, Export license qualification
How to use
1. Material:ECO FRIENDLY PVC
2. Color: Standard colors
3. Sample Time:
(1) 7-14 days days If need customized sample production
(2) Within 2days- for existing samples
4. OEM & ODM service welcome
5. Certification Available: MATERIAL SGS CERTIFICATED
6. Packing details: Each in a pp,many pairs in a carton
7. Production Capacity: 10,000 pcs per month
8. Payment Term: T/T,D/P,PAYPAL, PAYONEER
Primary Competitive Advantages
• Distributorships Offered
• Experienced Staff
• Green Product (non-p pvc for multi certificated material)
• International Export Packaging
• Product Features
• Product Performance
• Prompt Delivery
• Quality Approvals
• Reputation well in Taiwan 30 more years, service of many brands.
• One stop service
• Small Orders Accepted
• Origin of Taiwan
Keep the ball rolling right through to your from head,neck to shoudler, and go gently here, applying pressure as needed.this will make you groan the loudest. We store so much tension in our neck!
3&4) Hands to Arms
Once you’re finished with your back, put your massage ball to work on the entire length of your arms.Work it right from your palms, all the way up through your fore arms and into your biceps.You’ll be surprised how much tension you’ve built up in your arms, but it makes sense: after all, you’re often using them all day!
5 &6 )HIP & THIGH
Turn over and dothe same thing for your hip flexors. Open it all up.With that, you’ve already given yourself a lower body massage. How do you feel?
Roll up your pants, and roll the ball right up from your Achilles tendon and along your calves.Work both the inside and outside of your calves. Be sure to work the massage ball into the back of your knee as well, as this tends to be a tight area for a lot of people, especially women who wear heels.While you’re doing this, allow your foot to flex and point in all different directions. You’ll notice this affects the muscles running right up your leg. You want to massage them from all angles.
The first step is to put the massage ball on the floor, right underneath the arch of your foot.By rolling the massage ball underfoot and varying the body weight you apply to it, you’re going to work on your tendons and fascia.
Be sure to extend your toes to help get that mobility back through the entire length of your foot.Remember: your feet are your first points of contact with the earth, and force is transmitted from your feet, up through your body. They’re such important appendages. Give them some love!